- Home »
Dawson Metal Company is a metal fabrication, cutting, bending, welding, and finishing manufacturer creating close tolerance, custom metal fabrications and serving an exceptional customer base for the past 65 successful years from Jamestown, NY.
The Dawson approach to engineering is to creatively interact with customers to engineer solutions for their product expectations. This in house engineering capability and support is ongoing and focuses on improving both process and quality to keep costs competitive for our customers.
Dawson Metal, an ISO certified company, has a record of providing the highest possible quality for the most difficult demanding fabrications and finishes. Customers come back to Dawson because of our success in meeting their quality/value expectations.
- Dawson Metal Company maintains the tradition of a family owned business. Established in 1946 and currently under third generation ownership.
- Our equipment includes an Amada 4000 watt laser, two Amada turret punch presses, 12 press brakes with a maximum 400-ton capacity, an Arc Mate robotic welder, a new Haas VF 5XT Machining Center, and a new NS Maquinas DM1100C Crossbelt Deburring and Edge Rounding Machine.
- Newly opened in 2012 - Spray-Tech Finishing & Assembly is an affiliate of Dawson Metal Company offering a suite of services to provide customers with a one-stop shop for their metal finishing and assembly needs.
- Another division of Dawson Metal Company, Dawson Doors, is the leading manufacturer of high quality architectural products offering both balanced and standard swing doors and entrances.
- 145,000 total square feet of fabricating, assembly, painting, and powder-coating facilities.
- Complete CAD and ERP capabilities with a dedicated staff of engineers.
- Located in Jamestown, NY, in the western-most county of New York State (Chautauqua), Dawson is centrally located to several major metro areas. We are 1 hour east of Erie, PA, 1.5 hours southwest of Buffalo, NY, 2.5 hours east of Cleveland, Ohio, 3 hours from Rochester, NY, Pittsburgh, PA, and Toronto, ON.
- Dawson Metal / Dawson Doors is an ISO Certified company.
To provide custom manufactured metal products that meets or exceeds customer expectations.